Sauk County Poultry Project 3rd Annual Animal Swap
Join us on Saturday, April 22, 2017 for the 3rd Annual Poultry Animal Swap held at the Sauk County Fairgrounds. The swap will start at 7am and last until 12pm. Please bring proper paperwork with animals for the swap. Crafters and vendors are welcome.
To learn more about the swap and the cost, please take a look at the 2017 Poultry Swap Flyer. To participate as a vendor or seller, please register before the event. Registration forms and payment can be sent to Sauk County Poultry Project, 900 Furnace Street, LaValle, WI, 53941. Questions? Call Missy Even at 608-393-5382 or Delvin Craker at 608-477-3054.
Sauk County Rabbit Project Youth Fun Show
Join us us on Saturday, May 27th for the Rabbit Project Fun Show at the Sauk County Fairgrounds. All breeds are welcome including cavies. This event is open to all youth, even non-4-H youth. Registration begins at 8am and judging begins at 9am.
To learn more about the event, please take a look at the Sauk County Youth Rabbit Show Flyer. To participate, please fill out the Sauk County Rabbit Project Registration Form. Questions? Call Kim Klicko at 608-393-1116 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Writing Contest
Spring is just around the corner, so it’s time to get your creative juices flowing with the 4-H Creative Writing Contest! Creative Writing categories are:
- Single poem
- Short story
- One-act of a play (written by an individual)
- Collection of up to 12 poems
- One chapter of a book
- Or other writing category
- One Act of a play (group written, by a maximum of 6 people)
You may provide an exhibit in one category, or have an exhibit for each category if you wish.
The exhibit(s) and a completed Creative Writing Contest submission form attached to each exhibit must be mailed to or dropped off at the Extension Office, Attn: 4-H Creative Writing, 505 Broadway, Baraboo, WI 53913 before 4:30PM, MAY 17th.
Sauk County Dairy Breakfast
Sauk County Dairy Breakfast is looking for volunteers. The breakfast will be served on Saturday, June 10th from 7-11am. There are a variety of jobs and shifts for everyone! To learn more or to volunteer, fill out the 2017 Dairy Breakfast Volunteer Form. Come join the fun!
4-H Camp Upham Woods
2017 Camp Information!
4-H Camp Upham Woods
Upham Woods is located near Wisconsin Dells, WI. June 10-13,2017 will be our camping time. Find out more about camp here.
- Junior Base Camp for youth in grades 3-6 at the time of registration. Registration is on a first come first served basis. We will join Sauk and Columbia County 4-H’ers. Jefferson County 4-H members register at wi.4honline.com before it gets open to statewide registration.
- Print out your confirmation
- Please make checks payable to 4-H Camp Upham Woods.
- Send your payment to Upham Woods, N194 County Rd N, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
In 2017, the total cost of Junior Base Camp is $180.00. The Senior Leader’s Association will reimburse our 4-H members $30 after camp. Additional scholarships may be available, contact Upham Woods and Meg Sage by April 15.
- We are asking ALL adult and youth Counselors to attend 4-H Camp Upham Woods counselor training on April 22-23, 2017 at Upham Woods. The cost for registering is $25 and includes a Camp T-Shirt. Counselors will enroll through wi.4honline.com and complete counselor forms.
Information about the camp: UPHAM WOODS 4-H CAMPS
**There will not be a camp offered for anyone 7th grade and above in 2017.